Terms and conditions
NOW UPON RESERVATION ONLY
- Upon your arrival on site, you can reserve a one-hour time slot for the watercrafts of your choice (which may be available immediately if no one has taken them already).
- You will need to pay and leave an identity card.
- You will receive a bracelet indicating your choice of watercraft and the time of reservation. This bracelet represents your proof of reservation, so keep it.
- You must be present at your reservation time. If you are 10 minutes late or more, your reservation will no longer be valid and the watercraft will be rented to someone else.
- Given the high demand, there is a limit of one hour rental per day, per person.
- The above reservation procedure has been put in place to reduce the waiting time on site and to make the activity easier for participants.
- Due to the current context, you must take charge of your watercraft transportation. Please take this into consideration and plan ahead as no help will be provided on site.
- To ensure the safety of guest as well as employees, physical distancing measures must be respected at all times.
We thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Fees for watercraft rental:
- 50% discount for Dorval resident: 5 USD at the presentation of the citizen card Enter the discount coupon code: 46N7HQ4A when booking the rental
- Non-resident: $10 per person (free for children age 3 and under)
- Free for children under 3 on pedal boat and kayak, accompanied by an adult, upon approval of the supervisor on duty.